Eating Disorder Coaching
Coaching is a powerful approach to eating disorder treatment. Coaches have a unique ability to help clients bridge the gap from where they are to where they want to be. Many coaches offer support for clients in between sessions, a much needed gap in eating disorder treatment.
Simply put, there is a high demand for eating disorder coaches as more people than ever before are battling eating disorders. I do over 15 discovery calls each week with people who want a coach to help them in recovery. That person could be YOU!
Eating Disorder Coach Training
My mission at the onset of creating OutshiningED was always to help as many people possible suffering with eating disorders. A couple years into OutshiningED, I was consistently on a waitlist and unable to serve those who really wanted help. At this time I decided to hire and train my first coach (Coach Olivia). She was a client of mine, and not only did she find freedom from her ED during the coaching program, but she had all the qualities to becoming an extraordinary coach.
A year later I refined my ED coach training program as I began hiring and training more coaches and saw how many people we were able to serve! Now, this eating disorder coach training program is top notch and trains people like you so you can help those suffering with eating disorders.
If you are serious about becoming a coach, then I want to talk to you! Book a free aspiring coach breakthrough call below. Take the first step towards becoming a TOP ED Recovery Coach.
Why OutshiningED Coach Training Is Unique
I have my MBA from Harvard Business School. And as wonderful as it is that you want to help others with eating disorders, you also have to understand how to build a successful and sustainable coaching practice. I hear from so many people who have done an eating disorder coach training program where they only learn the tools of being a great Eating Disorder Recovery Coach but have no idea how to find clients and make a living doing the work they love.
In this training program you will learn:
1) how to become a top eating disorder recovery coach
– guide clients from ED suffering to freedom
– get the principles of effective coaching
– understand motivational interviewing
– effectively working with a treatment team (therapists, RDs, MDs etc)
– motivate clients to change
– create a signature program that helps the niche you are serving
– use specific formulas and frameworks to coach clients in their recovery
2) the business side of creating a successful coaching practice
Because I went to business school and got my MBA, I’m able to condense those teachings down and give you the most important business principles in a short time period. This includes:
– marketing and sales – how to be passionate about your offering and communicate that to prospective clients
– lead generation – where to find clients and offer your program in a heart-centered way
– finance and accounting – you want to be profitable and be able to do this work so that you can have financial freedom
– legal and insurance – you want to do this work and also be protected
– business strategy including pricing and offerings
– website / apps / technology
3) exactly what I offer in my one on one eating disorder coaching program
– I pull back the curtains on our offering and show you our phases of recovery, give you all the workbooks AND frameworks we use to guide clients to freedom
Book a free call with me today
Book a call today and after our call you will:
– know the 5 Secrets to fill your coaching practice with the ideal coaching clients
– be clear on what separates the great eating disorder coaches from the rest
– understand the two most important keys to motivating clients to take action in their recovery
– get the agenda for my 16-week eating disorder coaching training program showing you how to build a meaningful business doing what you love, how to serve your clients in the best way possible, and how to design a program that gets your clients from eating disorder hell to freedom
Booking A Call Means:
You want to make a meaningful impact in the recovery community and serve your clients in a lasting way. You’re committed to helping those with eating disorders find freedom without using diets or ‘diet culture’ mentality.
You are recovered from your eating disorder and don’t subscribe to any diets. Intuitive eating, HAES, fat-phobia, thin privilege, and anti-diet are all terms you are familiar with and understand how they play into eating disorders and ED recovery.
You are done guessing at how to build a coaching practice. You want to have a real business that works around your schedule and offers you both freedom of time and financial freedom.